Cozy Up for the Holidays

December 12, 2014


 When I found out where we were going to shoot our Christmas Card, I thought would be fun to play with texture a bit. Fur is way out of my comfort zone, but when I saw this infinity faux fur scarf at LOFT, I just had to try it! Not only do I love the golden under tones, but it's the perfect "Let's snuggle up infront of the fire" type of cozy :)

The sweater is a cream cable knit, with a faux black leather trim along the neckline and a mini moto inspired zipper on the shoulder. This sweater doesn't have a lick of wool in it, making it a super comfy and a new major staple in my closet.

I grabbed my favorite burgundy skinny cords and riding boots to finish off the look. I really love how it all came together! It's seasonal, but doesn't scream Christmas (aka red and green).

If you're looking for a seasonally inspired outfit for that Christmas picture with family or the gift exchange with your girlfriends, snatch up some of these pieces - you'll love them :)

Oh and I'm pretty sure there's a sale going on at LOFT right now- like 60% off sale and 50% off tops and sweaters- Have fun ;)

 Check out the details below!





 LOFT Sweater, LOFT Scarf, LOFT Corduroy Pants in Darkest Cranberry, Enzo Angliolini Boots (Similar), LOFT Earrings

Photo Credit: Elle Meredith Photography
Hair: Carissa Thorns, Master Stylist at PR at Partners in Gainesville, VA


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!