Bows.

June 25, 2014

Let's talk about them, shall we?

No, I don't mean the bows we had on our sleeves or the backs of our dresses when we were little...you know which ones I'm talking about yikes.

These bows add an extra touch of elegance or whimsy to make everything about your outfit, or in this case accessory, that much better. Think Kate Spade- That girl knows how to work a Bow!

This Summer I've been embracing my girly side, so a good bow just made sense! When I saw this bag while shopping at TJMaxx, I knew it had to be mine :)

In addition to my said love for bows, I'm also a sucker for a good nautical theme-- which lucky for me worked itself right into this perfect Summer bag. 

White sun dress? 4th of July BBQ ? Yes, please!



 Betsy Johnson Bag via TJMaxx


P.s. Did you know you can now shop TJMaxx online?? Check them out here!

<3 Jessica

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!