High Five for Friday!

June 27, 2014


It's High Five for Friday!! (#H54F started here! Check her out!)

Looking back over this week, here are 5 awesome things that I'd give a "high five" to :) 

1. I got to see my childhood BFF!! L, we should have taken a pic! 

2. Got Photo Bombed by This cutie. Just love her :)

3. Had my first Venti iced coffee...woah is all I can say.


4. Lunch with this adorable Mama! :)


5. Shopped 50% off at the LOFT - I think we all know that deserves a high five! I was able to pick up a super cute top (linked here)! Love that it's light, comfy, and that perfect pop of color. I'm normally not drawn to orangey/red colors, but this Summer it's quickly becoming a favorite.

Do you have a High 5 you want to share? Comment Below!

<3 Jessica

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!