Summer Nights

June 30, 2014


This weekend the hubs and I finally made it out for a date night! I love nothing more than warm Summer nights out and about with Kenny. We love trying out new places and the perk of warm weather is you can comfortably eat outside! 
Summer's here are typically HOT, so I wanted to wear light pieces that I could easily layer with a jacket as the evening cooled off. 

Shorts
I picked up these nautical shorts at LOFT a couple weeks ago- I'm a sucker for a nautical theme! They have a zipper, so you don't have to fiddle with the buttons. They are lined, which is great for coverage. And the best part- they have a decent inseam. They're still shorts without being crazy short. They are super comfy and I can't wait to wear them again. 

Top
I paired the shorts with a pink silk top I got from TJMaxx a few years ago (similar here and here). I wanted to embrace the nautical theme, without looking too 4th of July'ish. I think the pink helped balance it all out.




These White House Black Market Sandals have been the best purchase all Summer. They are comfortable, but still dressy. They're sold out online, but check out similar options here, here and here.


Love, LOVE these rose gold hoops by Premier Designs. They are crazy light weight and the perfect size to be noticed without being overwhelming. (Find them here, access code: 2014).



I have a serious love for watches. My husband gave me this rose gold Swiss Precimax for Christmas a few years ago and I just adore it. This Premier Rosalie hinged bangle is the perfect compliment, without overwhelming my wrist (Find Rosalie here, access code: 2014).



Ready to go!


 Jacket via LOFT (GREAT on Sale option here), Bag via Etienne Aigner (cute option here).


What's your Favorite piece for Summer?

<3 Jessica

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!