The Ole Christmas Card

December 10, 2014

"I'm a-gonna wrap myself in paper, I'm gonna daub myself in glue, 
Stick some stamps on top of my head;
I'm gonna mail myself to you."

~La la la~

Do you do Christmas cards? 

We do. 

Yep, this is our 5th Christmas as a married couple and 3rd Christmas as canine parents, so once a year we have fun coming up with a way to document our little "family."

Here's a trip down Memory Lane....

2010
"Our First Christmas"

I was busy doing "Thank You" cards, so needless to say, Christmas cards didn't happen :) But for kicks, here's what it would have looked like :)
2011

2012

2013


And Drum roll please......

2014











Phew time flies! It's so fun to look back and see how we've changed! 
Note to self: There is such a thing as too blonde!


The last two year's we've had so much fun taking our Christmas pictures with Elle Meredith Photography !

My husband and I went to high school with Elle, so it's always a blast getting back together and reminiscing while she and her husband, Andrew, capture our memories :) They are so much fun and always make my crazy Pinterest inspired ideas come to life!
Check out her webpage Here and Facebook page Here. 

So here we are in 2014 and how our Christmas card will turn out is still a mystery. However, I'm excited I have so many photos to choose from!

  I've used Costco, Tiny Prints, and Shutterfly in the past to create our card, and I've always enjoyed their variety in templates.

Do you have a favorite company for your Christmas card? I'd love to hear it! 

I hope you and yours are enjoying this Christmas Season! We only have 2 weeks left! 









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!