A Merry Little Christmas Dress

December 28, 2014

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! These past two weeks have been a blast getting together and relaxing with family and dear friends.

I saw this dress at LOFT this past October and immediately knew I needed to snatch it up for the holidays. I love the dark green and the leopard print is just a fun bonus!

The dress has the most feminine silhouette, reminding me of a Kate Spade design. The seaming beautifully emphasizes your waist, while the pleating conveniently hides that extra piece of pie ;) 

 This dress is currently 50% off, which makes it even more attractive to snatch up for that big countdown to the New Year!









Dress, Cardigan (Similar), Patent Pumps (Similar), Coat (Old Ann Taylor Factory, Similar), Scarf, Old Coach Purse (Similar), LOFT Earrings



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!