Sweater Weather

November 10, 2014

The hubs and I took a little getaway anniversary trip to Central PA this past week and boy was it chilly! I knew the temperatures would be a little lower than VA, so I made sure to pack some of my favorite sweaters and layering pieces.
 
Here are my favorite sweater picks and a few other staples that have been on major repeat this Fall~~~
 
Casual Friday
 
I posted this pic on IG yesterday and it seems many of you are looking for a simple cable knit sweater! I was in the search for a navy cable knit, and much to my surprise, found this super comfy cotton version while browsing Kohls. It's by Croft & Barrow! Shocked? Me too. It has quickly become a personal favorite. :) I went up a size for a looser look and for layering purposes.
 
Currently Available in Petite and Similar Option here,
Pants (see post here), LOFT Chambray (Similar Sale Option Here), Necklace (Linked Here, Access Code: 2014)
 
Night out
 
I picked up this sweater at LOFT a few weeks ago. It isn't a style I would typically gravitate toward, but a friend of mine said it was a must try-on and she was right. :)
I love the moto inspired style and the lace detailing on the shoulders. The juxtaposition of masculine and feminine in this sweater just works. Good job LOFT. Oh, and before I forget- It's long enough to be worn with leggings.
 
Perfection.
 
 
I paired the sweater with these faux leather striped ponte pants. They're super comfy and very flattering! If you're looking for a skinny pant to dress up with a pair of heals or down with riding boots or flats, these pants won't disappoint. I recommend sizing down.
 
LOFT Ponte Pant
  
Lounge 
 
For exploring and antique shopping, I packed this popular JCrew vest, a basic white tee and my favorite chambray for some extra warmth. For my bottoms, I went super casual with a pair of yoga pants and black UGGs. A girl's gotta stay comfy when shopping :)
 

 
Vest (Linked Here), LOFT White T-shirt (Linked Here), Chambray (Similar Sale Option Here), Target Yoga Pants (Linked Here), Purse via Kate Spade Outlet
 
 
These favorites did not disappoint this weekend! What have you been wearing non stop this Fall?
 
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!