Four Blissful Years

October 30, 2014


My husband and I are celebrating 4 blissful years of marriage today. October 30, 2010 was a gorgeous Autumn day in Northern Virginia that set the perfect backdrop for our wedding. Here is a glimpse into our day . . .



























Our Story

It was the first day of 8th grade. I was sitting in the back left hand side of the classroom chatting away with my best friend. We had about 10 minutes left before the bell rang, when an unfamiliar face walked in . . .

8 years later I married him. :)


~The rest is history~
 


Photographer: Milton Yang Photography
Flowers: Wegmans Florist
Cake: My Mom
Venue: The Regency at Dominion Valley
Hair: To Love Beauty and Sheer Pleasure
Dress: "Chardonnay" by Maggie Sottero
Shoes: Caparros

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!