Hello Fall ~

October 22, 2014

We've had some crazy weather here in VA, but I'm excited to say Fall has finally made it's debut. The leaves are gorgeous right now, so I'm excited I got to capture a few pics before they fade away. :)

Fall is probably my favorite season to dress for. It's chilly enough to break out your favorite sweater and boots, but temps are typically high enough that you're not hiding under a parka to stay warm!

I purchased these LOFT corduroy skinnies in cranberry last Fall and couldn't be more pleased that they've brought them back. The deep cranberry color just screams Fall! I wore them so much last year that I'm actually considering snatching up another pair. I always tell myself that if I find something I really love, I should just purchase two-- I'm pretty sure these pants qualify. :) 

I picked up this feminine tee at LOFT a few weeks ago and immediately pictured this outfit in my head. The tee is super comfy! It has a striped knit front and a drapey georgette back that gives it that little something extra. I like that the back is slightly longer than the front, offering a bit more coverage. Although this is considered a "tee" it can definitely be dressed up enough for a night out or casual Friday.
For those chillier evenings out, I picked up this moto sweater in Deep Stone for a little extra warmth.
My husband and I are going away for our anniversary in a few weeks and you can bet these pants will be coming along. Stay tuned-- I'm thinking a camel coat, plaid scarf, riding boots and a navy sweater! :) Happy Fall!!!




LOFT Corduroy Skinnies, LOFT Tee in Whisper White, LOFT flats, LOFT necklace, J.Crew earrings (similar)
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!