3 Pieces to Transition you into Fall

August 04, 2014

Happy Monday!!

The hubs and I have been pretty busy doing a total overhaul on my office (Post to come!), but I did manage to sneak out this weekend for a little tax free shopping at the LOFT.  I shared my wish list with you here. Since I hit up the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale twice, I decided to limit myself to the items I could purchase in store and those I thought would be most versatile in my current wardrobe as we transition into Fall. I have to cut myself off somewhere ;) 

Here's what I came home with! 


This Shirt . . .


Where do I even start . . . this blouse is 1) crazy comfortable, 2) long enough to tuck in or wear out, and 3) can easily be dressed up or down. I see myself pairing it with the below looks as we finish out Summer, but I definitely plan to throw it on with a cream cable knit sweater, jeans and riding boots as we hit the Fall season.


Casual Friday or Dinner Out

LOFT skirt (similar here), old. Coach Sandals via TJ Maxx (cute option here).


Weekend Wear

Top (here), Sandals (similar option here), jeans (here), belt (here)




This Skirt . . .


This skirt is divine! And Bonus: it's Lined! The lining not only helps the skirt lay nicely, but it also adds a bit of warmth as the weather turns cool. The cotton has some stretch to it, which makes this skirt super comfortable to move in. My only recommendation is to size up. This little number is made to be fitted. :) 


Weekend Brunch

All items via LOFT. Chambray (similar here), Top (similar here), Tote (similar here), Sandals (cute option here)


Casual Friday

Clutch via Ross (SUPER cute option here), Peplum Top via Target (similar here), Coach Sandals (similar here)



These Shoes . . .


These suede flats are amazing. I literally want them in every color. I decided to go with the taupe because 1) I don't have a taupe shoe in my closet and 2) because they are incredibly neutral. I could pair them with every outfit I've shown in this post and then some. Absolute perfection, and not to mention crazy comfortable.

For an early Fall look, I paired these flats with a LOFT cream bib blouse and the above pencil skirt. This outfit is perfect to wear in late September/early October. For some extra warmth and color, you could easily add a burgundy sweater. I have a boyfriend cardigan packed away from last season that I think would be perfect (cute option here!). 


The Office

Top (similar option here)


Did you pick up any of these items this weekend? Which one is your favorite?



*Please excuse the weird formatting issues.






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Mile Advisor said...

Really cute looks... keep em coming :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Girl! That golden yellow is so fun! :)