Organization Me with Emily Ley

August 06, 2014


I love anything that helps keep my husband and I's crazy busy life organized. I always use a planner, because quite honestly my brain can't keep up with it all! I thought I would never find the perfect planner, but then I came across the Simplified Planner by Emily Ley

Aren't they SO cute??

I am pretty OCD when it comes to keeping a neat planner.

I want to have one place where I can jot down all of the daily and monthly "to-dos" as well as last minutes notes. 

The Simplified Planner has this and More. There is a to-do list, morning, afternoon and evening breakdown, monthly glance, weekend checklist and much, much more. 

I cannot wait to get the new 2015 copy :)

In the mean time, I've been taking advantage of her Free Printable Library. You heard me, Free..Printable..library! 



Here are just a couple of my favorites:


Day Planner

When I have a super busy day...or let's be honest, week, I like to print a couple of these off to keep me on track to staying organized and productive.

Password Log

This is a no brainer. All of those passwords in one convenient place. I have one for work and home. 

Blog Planner

For my fellows bloggers out there, this is a great editorial calendar. Have fun organizing all your brilliant ideas :)

Sunday Checklist

This is perfect. I love that Emily has taken the time to pre-write the things you and I try remember on Sunday night. Add your own little tid bits and this is the perfect list to help us begin our work week organized and ready to take on our crazy busy lives :) 

And finally, The Packing List

This one is just a nod to my OCD. I can't wait to use this checklist for my upcoming business trip and mini beach weekend :)


So, basically Emily Ley is amazing and her family is oh so super cute :) Check out her Blog (here) and shop her sight (here)! She has some amazing products, not to mention more free printables to help keep you and your busy family organized and productive.


*This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. And I think her planner and printables are FAB. :) 






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!