LOFT Picks for VA Tax Free Weekend!

July 31, 2014

Hey there! It's almost tax free weekend here in VA, so I thought I'd give you a little glimpse into what I'll be shopping for this weekend at the LOFT.

I'm normally don't gravitate towards golden yellow, but I'm dying over this skirt and blouse. They don't scream Fall, so I can easily wear them now and still transition them into the colder months. The skirt is a light cotton and the top is a super comfy, but classy jaquard print sweater. Pair this skirt with a tank for Summer or this fun top for an early Fall look.

These skinnies are perfectly comfy. They can be dressed down with a t-shirt and sandals for the weekend or dressed up with a sweater and heals for casual Friday. Great closet staple.

I'm obsessed with this blouse. You can pair this with your favorite shorts for a casual Summer look or you can throw it on with a pencil skirt and scarf for the office.

How perfect is this jacket? I see myself wearing this with the above blouse and relaxed skinnies as we hit September.

This is a great neutral flat that you will be able to pair with any of the above looks. I'm really excited to try these, as they can be both dressed up or down. Plus I like that they have some texture. 

Last, but not least, I'm obsessed with this grey tulip dress. I think this is going to be a major staple in my closet this Fall and Winter. I see myself wearing it with a belted cardigan and ballet flats; heals, statement necklace and blazer; or tights, boots, and a boyfriend cardigan. All great looks for the office, church, or dinner.
 Floral Jacquard Tulip Dress
*online exclusive.

So these are just a few of the looks I'm keeping my eye peeled for this weekend. Which item is your favorite?



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!