The Shirt Dress

July 22, 2014

The Shirt Dress:
 
Amazing.
 
Comfortable.
 
Casual.
 
Transitional.
 
Even though it's a boiling 90+ degrees here in the NOVA, the Fashion world is jumping into Fall . . . hard.

Don't believe me? Take a peak into your favorite clothing stores. I promise you'll see scarves, sweaters, long sleeves, heavier knits...the list goes on.

Crazy I tell you.

Even though we probably have a solid 2 months left of warm weather, I can't help but start to think about that "transitional wardrobe" that I'll be donning as we hit the end of September.

These shirt dresses will take you straight from the sweltering sun of Summer to the brisk breeze of . . . well, Fall. Sorry, alliteration. I tried. :)


Observe.
            LOFT Polka Dot Shirtdress                 LOFT Striped Shirtdress           LOFT Dark Chambray Shirtdress


Pair these three little numbers with sandals, sunnies and a tote for all of your Summer excursions. Cooler weather approaching? Grab some ballet flats, a boyfriend cardigan, a cute scarf and you're good to go!


My personal favorite. Polka dots just make me happy :)



Thanks LOFT ;)

P.s. If you find these little darlings a wee bit short, try ordering them online in a Tall for some extra length. Need some cooler weather comfort? Grab a pair of tights or leggings for some extra coverage. :)


Thanks for reading! Which dress is your favorite? Leave a comment!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!