Grapes, jewelry, and friends oh my!

July 21, 2014

Hello there friends!
 
Happy Monday!!
 
This weekend my sweet friend, Svetlana, invited me out to The Winery at La Grange for a little girl time. I've never been to La Grange before, but let me just tell you, the atmosphere was beautiful! You don't have to be into wine to enjoy this view! :) 



Svetlana is a trunk keeper for Chloe and Isabel. I've never played in their jewelry before, but I will tell you this- I was not disappointed :) 

Their jewelry is so on trend, beautiful, and quite frankly irresistible (I may have splurged a bit on this, this and this!). :)

It pairs perfectly with your weekend shorts or that little black dress. 

These lovelies here definitely stole my heart.


She had the cutest set up topped off with a fun Photo Op that we definitely took advantage of :)




Love this girl!
 

Had to get the grapes in there :)

LOFT Top (old), WHBM shorts (see post here), LOFT sandals (see post here), Premier Green Earrings (linked here, access code 2014)
 


If you want to see more of these fabulous looks, check out Svetlana's Online Boutique and her FB Fanpage for some style inspiration...a little birdie told me there may even be a sale going on ;)


Thanks for reading!



 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Unknown said...

Awww! Jessica!!! Thank you so much for your friendship, support and such a wonderful review!! <3 Your presence made this day extra special for me!! xoxoxo Svetlana

Unknown said...

It was super fun Lana!! And of course the gorgeous jewelry didn't hurt either ;) Muah!