Friday Favorites

August 05, 2016

It's that time again!
Hello my dear friends! It's finally Friday! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was writing last week's post!

Here's what I'm loving this week:


1) This Highchair for Will. We literally take it everywhere and it makes eating out or going over to my parents house So much easier. Perfect gift idea if you know someone with a little one!


2) This haircut and color! I'm debating hard on whether I want to do the big chop :I Thoughts?


3) This outfit for Will's first birthday next month! I can't even believe we're already planning his first birthday!


4) This K-cup storage idea and this mug rack option for my coffee bar.


5) This dress from LOFT's new Fall arrivals (currently $25 Off!) that I shared on my SnapChat yesterday (JessElaineBlog). It's insanely comfortable and so flattering! I also LOVE the idea of this dress and these boots (all sized restocked!) from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale (only 3 days left!). These outfits are perfect to transition into Fall ;)


Well, that's all I've got! It's a little cooler here this week, so I'm going to go enjoy some outdoor time with the family- what are you up to?















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!