Friday Favorites!

July 30, 2016


Happy Friday!!! I'm posting this a bit late, but I wanted to share with you what I've been excited about this week! :)

First, my niece Paige Lynndon was born!! See post here! She is simply precious <3


Second, LOFT is having 40% off all tops and sweaters this weekend! I'm loving this top, this top, this drapey cardigan, and this shell (cause it's still Summer!). Perfect jump start pieces that will easily transition into Fall :) 


Third, I saw that the movie "Mother's Day" with Jennifer Aniston and Julia Roberts is On Demand. I never get out to the theatre anymore, so when I see a movie I'm interested in comes to On Demand, it's an exciting day :) Now for the time to watch it...


Fourth, I found this youtube channel called iMOMSOHARD. I literally died laughing for 15 minutes while I serial watched video after video. Go watch them...like now. They're only a couple of minutes long each; You'll thank me later. This one spoke to my current state in life, but this one, oh my, the iSpanxsohard video is a whole new kind of special...oh my goodness. Just go.


Fifth, I watch Ashley from Makeup TIA every Wednesday. She has amazing makeup tutorials (that I LOVE!), but she also sprinkles in Plan with Me videos where she goes through her planner for that week and shows how she records dates, appts, etc. My life would fall apart if I didn't use a planner, so I like to watch her videos for inspiration ;) If only my handwriting were that pretty! Here's her planner set up video and here is this week's latest plan with me.


So there are my favorite things this week! I hope you enjoy them :) Tell me what you're currently excited about in the comments!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Ruthie said...

Hey Jessica! Have you seen the new 'Flare Crop Jeans' from LOFT? I can't decide if they're cute or if they look like high-waters. Your thoughts? http://www.loft.com/flare-crop-jeans-in-vivid-dark-indigo/414352?skuId=21251870&defaultColor=8613&colorExplode=false&catid=catl000015

Unknown said...

Hey Ruthie! I have, but I haven't tried them on. I did see a lady wearing them the other day and I thought they looked cute on her! However, she was a little taller than me...so I think it just depends on the person! I thought they would look like high-waters on me, since I'm border line petite length in pants, so I didn't try them! haha! I did see several on sale though- so that could mean one of two things 1) they didn't sell well or 2) they were super popular so they had a surplus....Let me know if you try them! :)