The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is Here!!

July 19, 2016


Well, Folks it's Here!! The much anticipated annual Nordstrom Anniversary Sale aka Christmas in July!! is finally here. Currently the sale is open for Nordstrom card holders only. It opens to the public on July 22nd. But! If you want a sneak preview of the goods, you can click here!
What's the big deal, you ask? The anniversary sale is a sale on the NEW Fall items! Not a sale on the end of Summer pieces we've had access to over the past few months.
So now's the time to snatch up a new pair a booties you knew you needed last year and a new cozy sweater you'll wear non stop this Fall :)

At first glance at the sale, I wasnt' sure what I would be purchasing, but now that I've had several days to browse the inventory, take a peak at my favorite bloggers top picks, and taken inventory of my closet, I've been able to narrow down list!

Here it is!

This striped tee (in white as well)


These Madewell Black Jeans


These Zella Leggings (Can also be worn as a workout pant)



This Rain Coat (I'll probably get it in black, but how fun is this yellow!)



I'm a huge fan of long cozy sweaters and long tees that cover the boo-tay, so all of these are big wins for me:

this, this, this and this (BP Really stole the show!) 
I mean, Look at it! And not itchy at all! :D

If you don't already follow "Schaeffer Told Me To" formerly, "Pinterest Told Me To," you need to! She has single handedly convinced me I need this sweater (she affectionately coined as the baby "Blardigan" =sweater/cardigan) and these Frye Boots. Plus her Bachelorette recaps are h y s t e r i c a l and I don't even watch the show lol!





Stop it.







For makeup, this Charlotte Tilbury Smokey Eye set definitely caught my eye!
I was really hoping This Watch would be on sale along with the BP Long Tees I got last year, but no such luck. I also wanted these booties, but they're already sold out in my size! :'(

Overall I'm super pleased with my picks! Comment below if you have any must haves that you think I'm missing!!

Have a great week!








No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!