Labor Day White

August 19, 2014


Photo via Make Life Easier
 
We've been super busy over the past 2 weeks working on my office renovation, which I'm SUPER excited about!

Because we've been crazy busy, I've been trying to think of a few outfits that I can throw on to run to the hardware store or to pick up some groceries/takeout. 

I want a look that is truly effortless, while still being cute. 

While killing some time on Pinterest, I came across this gem. And it truly is a GEM! I mean, how much easier can you get? 

Not only is this outfit Comfy.Simple.CHIC.and ADORABLE! It is also the Perfect way to wear white after Labor Day. The sweater is just heavy enough for September weather....or in our case, August. I'm not bitter at all. :)

But let's be honest. I'm most excited about the hat...it'll hide my crazy bed head or 2nd day hair. ;)

Get the look!

Sweater
  here, here, here or here 

Jeans 

Tennis Shoes
 herehere, or for fun here

Watch
 here

Ball Cap
 Any will do! Don't have one? Grab one of your significant others! For a girly touch, Here is a pretty cute monogram option.  ;)

Can't wait to snatch up some of these pieces!




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!