Organize Me

July 14, 2014

I have a lot of jewelry. 

A lot

And because of said jewelry collection, I find myself looking for more creative ways to keep it organized, yet visual. :)

A couple of weeks ago, I popped into Home Goods and picked up this little organizer! This is what is currently sitting on my bedroom dresser. 



It's been perfect for those pieces that I tend to switch out during the week, however, I'd like to input a more permanent solution for the masses.


Here are a few of my favorite simple Jewelry Organization ideas I've stumbled across! If you want to check out more ideas, follow my Pinterest Board here!



An adorable option by the Thinking Closet. Perfect for those little studs. 


Love this display by The 36th AVENUE. So organized!


I love this artistic display by thefabguide.com


And, finally, a beautiful DIY option to display those favorite pieces. :) 
Check out a tutorial here!



Thanks for reading! Comment below your favorite!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!