June 17, 2014


LOVING some Loft today.

 I've been shopping at LOFT since I was in highschool. I've always loved their classic lines and timeless styles. The best thing about their clothes, for me, is that I can always walk in knowing my size. I rarely need to try anything on --which needless to say is Major. 

I don't normally choose to wear anything in the orange family, but when I saw this Coated Twill Jacket from LOFT, I knew it had to be mine :) The perfect pop of color and light enough for a Summer evening in NOVA.


LOFT Coated Twill Jacket (Find it here), LOFT Peter Pan Collar Shell in Forever Navy (linked here), LOFT Modern Straight Cuffed Cropped Jean - mine are actually a very pale mint, which is sold out. Here is the pant in the natural wash. LOFT Vaughn T-Strap Sandals in brown (currently 40% off!) (Linked here).

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!