Come Accessorize With Me!

June 11, 2014

Hey there! My name is Jessica

Welcome to Accessorize With Me.

 I am a Northern VA born and raised 20 somethin' that Adores all things Classy and Girly :)  Since we're just getting to know one another, here's a little about me . . .

Style Icons: Audrey Hepburn, Kate Middleton, Grace Kelly, Kate Hudson

Favorite Shops: LOFT, JCrew, Ann Taylor, TJ Maxx, and Nordstrom, Ulta

Favorite Accessory Brands: Michael Kors, Premier Designs, LOFT, Coach and Kate Spade, Bauble Bar
Following: The Small Things Blog (FAV), Life As Us, From the Desk of Ann, Anthropologie, That is all., Premier Designs Blog, What Courtney Wore

Obsessions: WATCHES, Turquoise, Glasses, Fleece (it's a problem), COFFEE, Gold, Sperry's, all things Soft and Comfy :)

Coffee Table Readings: Bride Magazine, In Style, Women's Health and Fitness and about 5,427 Pottery Barn catalogs . . . That's normal right?

I get asked a lot about where I get my accessories and outfits, so I thought it would be fun to share my shopping adventures in one place! Warning: I keep it real ya'll. So you're going to see my Loungy Favs (yes, I make up words), my wardrobe "Go to's", beach wear, work wear, and the Sunday bests.

Grab and a comfy spot, a cup of coffee, and get ready to Accessorize With Me. :) 

Today's Look:
My hair has gotten crazy long, so I've been trying to find a way to put it back without defaulting to my lazy ponytail. I was on The Small Things Blog (Love love love!) and got a little inspired to switch it up a bit. Check out the Tutorial here! :)